GLOBUS 2018: Holland, Luxembourg & Belgium with Paris (HWE)
12 days from Amsterdam to Paris
Call 1 (800) 255-2784 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13884319
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Amsterdam||Welcome to Amsterdam! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Amsterdam||Your discovery of Holland features a guided morning sightseeing tour of the capital. Enjoy a CANAL CRUISE past gabled merchant houses, arched drawbridges reminiscent of the Golden Age, and the strikingly modern buildings of a young-at-heart city. Next, visit the fabulous RIJKSMUSEUM with its priceless paintings by Rembrandt and other Dutch masters. Then, hear about the importance of beer in the past and the art of beer brewing during the [LF] HEINEKEN EXPERIENCE in the original factory (departures 0519-1006). Afternoon at leisure. An optional excursion is available to a cheese farm, a clog maker, a working windmill, and dinner in the fishing village of Volendam at the former Zuiderzee. (B)|
|Day 3||Amsterdam||Visit the famous bulb fields in South Holland and the extraordinary [LF] KEUKENHOF flower park in springtime (departures March 31-May 12). Next, continue to the world-renowned ROYAL DELFT POTTERY FACTORY with its magnificent collection of hand-painted earthenware pieces, and see skilled craftsmen at work. After an orientation drive of The Hague, seat of the Dutch government and the International Court of Justice, return to Amsterdam. Later, you may wish to join an optional Dutch dinner, followed by a walk through Old Amsterdam. (B)|
|Day 4||Luxembourg||Enter the Province of Limburg and stop in the picturesque city of Maastricht with its famous VRIJTHOF SQUARE. Cross the border and stop in Bastogne to visit the fascinating BASTOGNE WAR MUSEUM, then see the AMERICAN MEMORIAL of the Battle of the Bulge, where thousands of soldiers and civilians died during the winter of 1944-1945. Arrive in Luxembourg, capital of one of Europe's smallest sovereign states. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Luxembourg||Morning sightseeing with your Local Guide covers the city's past and present-from the fortifications and the Old Town, perched high atop a sandstone outcrop with striking views of the Alzette and Petrusse Gorges, to the modern administrative center of European institutions. Visit the CATHEDRAL OF OUR LADY, see the turreted Grand Ducal Palace, take a stroll along the panoramic cliff path known as 'the most beautiful balcony in Europe,' and see the GRAVE OF GENERAL PATTON. An optional excursion is available to ancient Trier in Germany. (B)|
|Day 6||Brussels||Drive through the Belgian Ardennes to Flanders and to WATERLOO. Visit the site where Napoleon was defeated and European history changed course, and relive the famous Battle of Waterloo. Arrive in Brussels, the thriving capital, where your orientation features the Rue Royale, the Parliament Buildings, the Royal Palace, and St. Michael Cathedral. Continue on foot and enter GRAND'PLACE to admire its baroque guild houses and the gothic Town Hall. You cannot leave Brussels without touching the statue of Everard t'Serclaes, a 14th-century hero, for good luck, and taking pictures of the tiny but world-famous statue of Manneken Pis. (B)|
|Day 7||Brussels||This morning is your chance to join a half-day optional excursion to Antwerp, the second-largest Belgian city and one of the world's most important ancient seaports. Balance of the day is at leisure to further explore Brussels on your own. (B)|
|Day 8||Brussels||Focus on Bruges, one of Western Europe's most perfectly preserved medieval towns. [LF] A CANAL CRUISE (weather permitting) and Belgian CHOCOLATE BONBONS, will give you a first taste of this delightful town. The Local Guide will show you the Madonna of Bruges by Michelangelo in the CHURCH OF OUR LADY, featured in the movie The Monuments Men, and the famous MARKET SQUARE. Also enjoy a traditional LACE DEMONSTRATION, a reminder of Bruges' history of cloth-making. Time for souvenir hunting and exploring on your own before returning to Brussels. Tonight, an [LF] included farewell dinner at the lively Chez Leon restaurant, specializing in moules et frites (mussels and fries), is the perfect way to celebrate the success of your vacation. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Paris||This morning, travel by HIGH-SPEED THALYS TRAIN (first class) to Paris. The remainder of the day is at leisure; your Local Host is available to help you make the most of your stay in the 'City of Light.' (B)|
|Day 10||Paris||Morning guided sightseeing features Paris' most famous highlights, including visits to the gothic NOTRE DAME Cathedral, the louvre museum, and a stop to take photos of the Eiffel Tower. (B)|
|Day 11||Paris||Your Local Host will have many suggestions for your day at leisure. (B)|
|Day 12||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $1,024-$1,363Triple room reduction per person: $111-$201Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:in single room $261-$457, in twin $151-$253, in triple $131-$201Extra nights per person in Paris:in single room $292-$494, in twin $155-$256, in triple $143-$206
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).
From $3,506.00 (USD)
For those who wish to visit the Benelux countries-plus Paris-at a leisurely pace, this Holland, Luxembourg, and Belgium guided tour is the perfect vacation. You'll enjoy three nights in Amsterdam, Brussels, and Paris and a 2-night stay in Luxembourg.